Everlasting Candles: Pristine Oil
- Pristine Oil® is made with scent sensitive people in mind!
- With a clean burning flame, the Everlasting Candle's Pristine Oil is smoke free, soot free, with no wax or mess.
- Each bottle allows the candles to burn for 50-60 hours.
Note: Everlasting Candles and Ayden vase sold separately.
What is the best way to burn an Everlasting Candle?
-Add Pristine Oil™ to your vase
-Hold the tops of your candlesticks in Pristine Oil™
-Turn over and light
How should I store any unused Pristine Oil™ when my candles aren’t lit?
Empty any remaining Pristine Oil from your vase before storing your Everlasting Candles.
When your Everlasting Candles are not in use:
- Remove your candlesticks from the vase, wipe off any excess oil, and store in a safe place, out of reach of children or pets.
If the Pristine Oil™ has not been exhausted via burning off:
- Store Pristine Oil™ in the bottle with the cap secured, in a safe place, out of reach of children or pets.
- Dispose of unused Pristine Oil™ in accordance with local waste disposal requirements.