FROSTY BLUE BEESWAX TAPERS by MO & CO
Regular price $26.99
These beautiful beeswax tapers are the perfect addition to your home; whether you're looking for an everyday staple or a stunning candle centrepiece for your next dinner party.
- 10" pair
- 100% beeswax
- cotton wick
GOOD TO KNOW
Each candle is Made in Pacific Grove, California, handcrafted with care and dipped over 25 times. When burned, beeswax candles emit negative ions that purify the air making it the cleanest burning wax available. When you purchase beeswax products, you are supporting the bee farmers who colonize and encourage bee reproduction. Beeswax naturally smells like honey and wildflowers!
- Candles have memory, so every burn matters! To ensure a clean and long burning experience, please follow these burn instructions.
- Trim the wick to 1⁄4” length before lighting.
- Keep candles away from wind and drafts.
- To avoid drips, it is best to use a snuffer to put out the flame rather than blowing it out.
- To secure the candle to a holder, hold the candle base to a flame and let a couple of drops of beeswax fall into the holder, then hold the candle firmly in the holder upright until the wax dries.
- Always burn within sight,
- Keep away from combustibles,
- Keep away from pets and children.